Preserve Your Memories
with Custom Cross Stitch Kits
Step 1: Upload Your Picture
Email your digital photo you want to convert to iCustomStitch. We will contact you promptly to meet any of your special needs.
How to Convert Your Photo to iCustomStitch All-In-One Kit
Cross Stitch from Photo As Easy As 1-2-3
A sample edited picture is provided for your preview to ensure your 100% satisfaction on our service before the full-size pattern is color-printed and packaged with all the supplies you need.
Receive your iCustomStitch Kit which includes chart, threads, needles, and our unique Precise Color-Printed Aida with photo-converted pattern. Easy on eyes, quick to stitch, done in days!
Start stitching with no worry to prepare the fabric or buy the supplies. Our precision color-printed Aida makes it easy to complete the project within a month. Still no time? Our expert stitcher will come in help.
No shipping cost within United States. Please allow 2-4 weeks to deliver your personalized All-in-One ready-to-stitch kit.
Complete your project and present your gift just in time for that special event? We would love to hear from you! Send us your picture of the finished stitchwork and enter our monthly contest for a FREE counted cross-stitch kit.
Don't have time to stitch it yourself? No problem! Our expert stitchers will stitch it for you in time for any special events.
How to Cross Stitch My Photo
Stitching is easy with Precision Cross Stitch No Count kits.
- Identify the DMC code and its corresponding thread number.
- Organize the DMC threads by using provided thread organizers.
- Cut the lengths of thread to 18" long and separate them into six single strands before you use them.
- Use 3 strands of thread for stitching on iCustomStitch's 11-ct Precision Cross Stitch aida.
- Start from any color block and enjoy the finishing pattern block by block.
iCustom Stitch ® Blue Moon Needlecrafts
Or call us at 740-720-3088
Or call us at 740-720-3088
How to Wash Cross Stitch Project Once Finished
Having spent some time completing your precision no-count cross stitch project, it is now the time to begin the process of preserving this piece of needlecraft. Before you can frame your personalized cross stitched picture, it must, of course, be spotlessly clean.
- Soak your finished cross stitched work in lukewarm water for 30 minutes.
- Change clean water several times until the final rinse water is clear.
- Dry out your x-stitched needlework in between two clean white towels.
- Smooth out any creases by ironing your cross stitching product face down at a medium heat until completely dry and smooth.
NOW you have a beautiful piece of cross stitch artwork ready to frame and decorate your wall of any room. Congratulations!!!